Choosing your 2020 Show Project!
By now, everyone should be inquiring about purchasing their 2019 livestock project:
When buying a calf, the following should be considered:
- What breed do you want to show?
- What age of animal do you want to show?
- Do you want to show a steer or heifer?
- What is your final goal for the show season?
- When making a purchase, make sure to stay in your price range!
- Visit an established reputable breeder to purchase from
- Choose a quiet animal
- Before you head out to purchase an animal, look in your own barn. You might just find something in there that you could be proud of!
The RK Crew is always willing to answer any questions concerning, showing, fitting or daily care of your livestock project. Contact the RK Crew at a show or by phone 1-800-440-2694 or email email@example.com